Sunday, 29 May 2011
If you have too much blueberries laying around?Well why don't you make lovely banana and blueberry cupcakes.perfect for a picnic or a ending of a dinner.
- 125g butter
- 125 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 220g caster sugar
- 115g mashed over ripe bananas
- 225g self raising flour
- 75g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180*c/160*c fan assisted.Grease 12 hole muffin pan.
- place butter and milk in to a pan and melt butter on a low heat.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl until thick and creamy.Gradually add in sugar,beating until dissolved; stir in banana .Fold in flour and cooled butter mixture' in two batches. Divide mixture among muffin pan.
- Bake cakes for 10 minutes. remove pan from oven; press blueberries into top of cakes. Return to oven , bake for 15 minutes.turn cakes onto wire racks to cool.
Sunday, 22 May 2011
Cupcakes are the best thing to cook for tea, children,birthdays. I love chocolate and cupcakes but when you put them together you get a blast of taste.
150g firmly packed brown sugar
25g cocoa powder
75g self-raising flour
75g plain flour
25g desiccated coconut
125g butter, melted
80 ml milk
Chocolate butter cream...
70g butter, softened
1 tbsp milk
120g icing sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder,sifted
- preheat oven to 160*c/140*c fan-assisted.Grease 6-hole large muffin pan
- sift sugar, cocoa and flours in to a bowl;stir in coconut, butter and combined the egg and milk.Divide mixture among muffin pan holes;bake about 35 min.Stand 5 min; turn onto wire rack to cool.
electric mixer until light and fluffy.
i love Chinese food it just wonderful the smell, the taste and the look on the plate... everything! This is one of my favourite recipes.Just add in salt or pepper even sugar, just remember it for your own personal taste.I hope you like Chinese food just as i do.
- Diced chicken fillet- 500g
- Copped onion leeks (white bit's)- 1 whole
- Diced Red pepper- 300g
- copped mushroom- 200g
- Copped tinned pineapple- 1/2 can
- chilli sauce-1 1/2 tbsp
- Diced carrots - 2 whole
- Tinned tomato - one can
- White rice-500g
- Rice flour-2 tbsp
- soya sauce-1 1/2 tbsp
- Cooking oil
- put the rice to cook, read the packet for timings and amounts.
- put the chicken into a bag and add rice flour,salt and pepper .Leave for 30 min
- Heat oil and cook the chicken.and the onion leeks,red pepper , mushrooms, pineapples and carrots.pour in the tomato's and leave it to boil for 10 mim's. add soya,salt,pepper and sugar if you want.
Sunday, 6 March 2011
Waffles are easy to make but delicious to eat.with jam or syrup they taste great.
1/2 vanilla extract
juice of 1 lemon
4 bananas chopped
450g self-raising flour
2 tsp cinnamon
75g butter melted
3 eggs separated
Put 400ml of water ,sugar,vanilla extract and lemon juice in to a saucepan and bring to a boil , stir to dissolve sugar. Add the bananas and return to a boil.Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Transfer the bananas in to a bowl and reduce the liquid in the saucepan over medium heat for 10-15 minutes.pour over the bananas.
To make the waffles,sift the flour and cinnamon into a bowl. Add the sugar ,mix and make a well in the centre.In a jug, mix together the melted butter, egg yolks and milk and pour into the batter.In a bowl whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form.Fold into the batter.Preheat and grease the waffle iron,close and cook until golden repeat with the remaining mixture.
Evenly divide the banana segments among the waffles and drizzles over with syrup. Serves 4
Saturday, 3 July 2010
I have really good recipe how to make a perfect milkshake with ice crem or without.So try it out and add a your little secret to it to make it even better.The kids will love it.You will inpress your family with the best milkshake they tied.
300 g Stawberrys
300 g Ice cream
10 g Sugar
100 ml Milk
Put your freash stawberrys, sugar, milk and ice cream if you like.