- Diced chicken fillet- 500g
- Copped onion leeks (white bit's)- 1 whole
- Diced Red pepper- 300g
- copped mushroom- 200g
- Copped tinned pineapple- 1/2 can
- chilli sauce-1 1/2 tbsp
- Diced carrots - 2 whole
- Tinned tomato - one can
- White rice-500g
- Rice flour-2 tbsp
- soya sauce-1 1/2 tbsp
- Cooking oil
- put the rice to cook, read the packet for timings and amounts.
- put the chicken into a bag and add rice flour,salt and pepper .Leave for 30 min
- Heat oil and cook the chicken.and the onion leeks,red pepper , mushrooms, pineapples and carrots.pour in the tomato's and leave it to boil for 10 mim's. add soya,salt,pepper and sugar if you want.