- 125g butter
- 125 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 220g caster sugar
- 115g mashed over ripe bananas
- 225g self raising flour
- 75g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180*c/160*c fan assisted.Grease 12 hole muffin pan.
- place butter and milk in to a pan and melt butter on a low heat.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl until thick and creamy.Gradually add in sugar,beating until dissolved; stir in banana .Fold in flour and cooled butter mixture' in two batches. Divide mixture among muffin pan.
- Bake cakes for 10 minutes. remove pan from oven; press blueberries into top of cakes. Return to oven , bake for 15 minutes.turn cakes onto wire racks to cool.